Thursday, December 28, 2017

Fall FUNdraising auction.


I don't know where the time has gone, the summer sped by and now we are well into fall. The last few months have been tough, we lost our older Chihuahua named Chica in August, my dad passed away on October 10th, then our older cattledog named Tanquerey had a massive stroke and we lost her two weeks ago. I was so blessed to have been able to spend two weeks in California with my dad before he passed, precious moments I am so thankful for. Needless to say, I am behind on my emails and for that I am sorry.
We are holding our fall online fundraiser which is on ourEquine WellBeing Rescue Facebook Page we have over 100 fabulous items to choose from donated by so many wonderful people. To see all the wonderful items in our fundraiser, just click this link:Online Auction FUNdraiser and you will be directed to an album with all the fun prizes, some with initial bids as low as $1.
The bidding will end on Monday, November 13th at noon our time (MST in Snowflake AZ). This is a fun way to get some nice treasures and help us with funds to purchase our winter hay for the 23 horses, donkeys and minis we have at the rescue.
Please let your friend know about our fundraiser too by forwarding this email so they can follow the links to the auction. Every little bit helps us help the fur babies.
For all who have served in the military, happy Veterans day and thank you so much for your service. Many blessings to you!!!!
Thank you so very, very much!!!!
Christine
Thank you donkey

No comments:

Post a Comment