Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Farewell our little miss Fancy pants.....


God looked around the garden and saw an empty space.
He then looked down upon the earth and saw your tired face.
He put his arms around you and lifted you to rest.
God's garden must be beautiful for he only takes the best.

He saw the road was getting rough, and the hills were hard to climb.
So he closed your weary eyelids and whispered "Peace be thine."
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone;
For part of us went with you, last night when God called you home.

Fancy was the kindest, gentlest soul. She tolerated cleaning and treating her melanoma's without a fuss, snuggled and loved in such a tender way.   Our hospice care could no longer help her pain and infection and last night she crossed the rainbow bridge.  This is my favorite photo of her and so appropriate as she was laid to rest shortly after sunset last night as the stars welcomed her to heaven.

Fancy you touched our lives in ways you will never know.  We love you so much.   My heart aches and tears are falling knowing I can never wrap you in my arms again.

I love you my little miss Fancy pants.......


No comments:

Post a Comment