Saturday, February 27, 2010

Budweiser Clydesdale's have nothing on my guys!

It's a brisk but sunny morning around 8am. I just grabbed a cup of coffee and was ready to settle in the recliner all cozy in my robe and slippers. Savoring the smell of the coffee as I walked into the living room, I peered out the window only to see a flash of black and white dart across the pasture out front.

Curiosity changes my direction and I head to the window instead. There they are doing it again. Goshed darned, I wasn't going to miss it this time. I set my coffee down and hurried to find my camera. On went the closest pair of shoes and out the door I went. Forget the coffee - this was just too good to not record for everyone to see.

I see pictures posted on Facebook and various web-sites of horses, usually wild stallions raised high on their hind legs, manes and tails thrashing in movement, nostrils flaring and teeth barred, viciously fighting for superiority - or are they???? After watching my guys I wonder, maybe, just maybe, they just being guys....

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooo much fun! Watched it twice! Wish I was there... could just sit and watch them ALL day! You are livin' the life;) They are so content...just goofin around. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete